Large antique oak mirrored buffet, large antique oak dining table with 2 leaves, oak dining chairs, upright piano with a pretty country "twang or honky tonk" tone (that's what I call it, lol...sounds great!) to the keys, antique Victrola, 2 treadle Singer sewing machines, fireplace screen set, china, glassware, Black Forest Cuckoo clock, GE washer/dryer, Kenmore refrigerator, Maytag portable dishwasher, cabinets, lighting, bedroom set, large cedar wardrobe....see photos, a variety of guy stuff in the garage like hand tools, painting supplies, garden tools, misc. spray paint & car cleaners, gas cans, large storage cabinet, air compresser, sump pump and more. June 26-28, Thursday - Saturday, 9A-3P; Fayetteville GA 170 Forrest Avenue: from downtown Fayetteville drive north on GA85, turn left on GA92 north (Checkers Burgers is on the corner at light), 3rd house on left. Parking in the yard to the back and side of house, do not block drive way, not safe to park on GA92.
Click to view photos: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2Abs27lu1ZMmR9
- We accept cash, most major credit cards and bank cards, no checks.
- Bring your own help to load large items and hand truck.
- No early sales! We start promptly at 9 AM.
- No prices are given out before sale.
- All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges, item's sold "as is/where is", examine your items carefully. We try to make note of any issues w/item, if any.
- Numbers will be available at 8:30 AM
- Not responsible for accidents
- Do not block driveway entrance
- thank you for coming.